What you will doIn our team we're looking for Android, iOS and also back-end (php) developers. As a developer you will:
- Participate in the functional design process
- Develop new functionality for our apps and services
- Liaise with other developers to ensure that the apps are integrated into our own and 3d party systems.
We are looking for fervent and ambitious team players with an appetite for mobile and the latest internet developments. You are educated at HBO/WO level in, for example, Computer Science, Interactive Media, Artificial Intelligence or Media Technology.
As (Senior/medior) Developer, you will need to have the following experience:
- Strong Android/iOS and/or php development skills
- Some Java experience and/or Objective C experience
- Furthermore, you have the ability to work within deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
Challenging projects, rapidly advance your skills, expertise in mobile app development, work from home / meet in Breda, free lunch buffet, competitive table football, free parking, competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, 25 vacation days, travel compensation, mobile phone costs compensation.
About CalSol groupCalSol aims to change the game in mobile calendaring. We produce hi-end mobile calendar apps under the brand name Week Calendar (www.weekcal.com). Week Calendar has been downloaded close to 2 million times since its launch in 2010. The app is available in 24 different languages and has earned a top-10 productivity spot in numerous countries.
We also offer the biggest public mobile calendar store (MCS) worldwide. MCS (www.mobilecalendarstore.com) has pioneered the supply of in-app calendar content sales to Week Calendar users as well as other 3rd party apps.
CalSol currently employs 14 people in a networked structure. Our HQ is at Internet and we have a hub in Breda.